RPA Knowledge Bundle:
SDLC White Paper + Gartner Report
RPA can carry out indispensable, high-volume and laborious tasks faster and with more accuracy, leading to faster service, less error correction, and less overall waste.
We’ve put together a comprehensive package to address any RPA knowledge needs in your organization.
Resource #1: SDLC RPA White Paper — Robotic Process Automation: Maximizing Human Effort While Improving Efficiency, Accuracy and Speed
Resource #2: Gartner Report – Robotic Process Automation: 8 Guidelines for Effective Results
Together, you will learn everything you need to know about RPA
From our report, you will learn the basics and value of RPA:
- Market Highlights
- RPA Defined
- Use Case Ideas
- How to Start
From Gartner you will learn the eight guidelines for effective results:
- Formalize an Enterprise Automation Roadmap
- Aspire for Revenue Generation, but Act on Short-Term Results Rapidly
- Formalize IT Teams’ Involvement as Early as Possible to Maximize Business Outcomes
- Create a Joint IT and Business RPA Team
- Get External Help and Build Internal Skills for RPA
- Build the Business Case for RPA
- Communicate What RPA Means to Your Organization
- Visualize the Cycle of a Robot Deployment
Feel free to share this page with others on your team and to distribute to leaders who may need supporting material to determine the potential and value of intelligent automation.
Complete the following form and access these downloads immediately:
After reviewing the white paper and Gartner report, contact us if you have questions or wish to schedule a white boarding session to assess the opportunities where RPA can have a major impact on your operations, customer satisfaction, and cost efficiency.
Gartner Robotic Automation: 8 Guidelines for Effective Results, Cathy Tornbohm, 27 June 2018.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.