It’s time to uncover the issues holding you back and create a pragmatic plan towards a fresh vision of your digital products…and your modern organization.
Who should request an SDLC Whiteboard Session?
If any of these situations sound like you, or you uncovered new issues using the self-assessment tool, you should request a whiteboard session:
- Lofty list of improvements that just stew on the back-burner
- Speed-to-market is far too slow
- Output quality isn’t meeting customer expectations
- Standards aren’t clear, and execution patterns and practices are inconsistent
- Software development teams are mired in poor communication and their efforts are trapped in silos
- Collaboration between business requirements management and engineering teams is weak
- Software rework is costing you time and budget
- Operational metrics are unpredictable