Healthier Lives via Frictionless Healthcare
Health plans, health systems, employers, and industry vendors want to create frictionless healthcare that improves the experience for everyone and creates healthier lives. Our solutions simplify and de-risk by connecting and automating across people, process, systems, and data, as well as expanding digitally cohesive services, thereby empowering everyone to work and live to their maximum potential.
Addressing Four Healthcare Imperatives
Approaching Healthcare’s Biggest Challenges with Intention
Our Healthcare Solutions team thrives at the confluence of current forces across the Healthcare Market. We harness our domain and technical acumen to define a strategy and solutions portfolio that addresses persistent, high value challenges with speed and scale. Together, we can simplify the complexity of healthcare, create resilience, enhance financial strength, and realize healthier lives for patients and members.
Who Needs Frictionless Healthcare from You?
- We offer… an intentional blend of consultative services plus point- and end-to-end solutions aimed at digital interconnectedness within and across organizations. One of our solutions earned a Gartner Hype Cycle mention.
- a holistic view of the customer’s value drivers; problem and opportunity space alongside potential solutions
- leveraging reusable patterns, blueprints, and configurable process and digital building blocks
- core capabilities in business and process agility, digital technology, architecture, and human centered design
- solutions that are flexible, scalable, customizable, and appropriately integrated with each client’s ecosystem
Thought Leadership & Client Successes
Here you can find curated insights and case studies that highlight our clients’ achievements and our thoughts on relevant healthcare topics.
“Working with SDLC Partners, we were able to realize all the technology possibilities we had available to us. Not only did they help us gain clarity on our current- and desired-state quickly, but they helped us stabilize current processes in the real-world while we worked side-by-side to bring the new process to reality."