Our people are our greatest resource. Each person contributes to the SDLC Difference in unique and important ways. We’ve created a distinct career culture focused on development and growth.
By hiring talented and experienced candidates who fit our vision and culture, and investing in their growth, we continue to meet the needs of our clients and address the challenges that they face.
- Onboarding & Orientation: Hit the ground running and acclimate to your new work-life; includes our Buddy Program.
- Promotion Process & Career Paths: While we provide opportunities for promotion, we have a commitment to a career lattice where employees are exposed to a lot of different ways to contribute through various roles, projects, and clients.
- Consulting 101: Fundamentals of consulting at SDLC; an interactive session to achieve consistency in approach, provide guidance on how to excel in role, and provide value to our clients and to SDLC.
- Individual Development Plans: Seek advice from managers and HR; tools and resources to reach individual goals with a specific roadmap.
- LinkedIn Learning: On-demand solutions to develop new skills and advance your career. Key to building a high-performing organization and being a destination for talented employees.
- Training Reimbursement: Reimbursement for a variety of training/classes, certifications, and more to support learning and career development.
- Technical and Interpersonal Skill Building: Lunch and Learns, practice meetings, study/certification prep groups, and other events.
- Industry Skill Building: Events, networking, and conferences
- Leadership Training: We offer a lead development program and a track for managers and executives. Develop skills required for leaders, managers, and executives to increase engagement and retention, guide career development, and drive our key strategies.
“SDLC has great learning tools to help employees advance their career. I am currently pursuing Green Belt Certification via LinkedIn Learning and have been encouraging my direct reports to research options best suited for their career goals. This not only enriches our employees but it also adds value to the expertise we bring to our clients.”
Wan Sheldon, Senior Consultant, Project Manager
“SDLC’s leadership training program is fantastic. This is a great opportunity for new and experienced leaders to learn from each other and help innovate & improve the company forward. Speakers are brought in for some of the meetings and other meetings led by key leadership figures. These meetings are highly engaging which help employees know the best ways to navigate very challenging environments.”
Jeff Stutzman, Sr. Consultant, Project Manager
“SDLC provides opportunities for employees to expand their knowledge and grow their skills by partnering with platforms such as LinkedIn Learning and UiPath. Employees are encouraged to follow their interests so SDLC can help them develop the career that they want. Since I’ve started, I’ve taken courses and received certifications in Business Analysis, Project Management, and Robotic Process Automation.”
Jena Gispanski, Associate, Benefit Platform Analyst
“SDLC’s Buddy program is a great networking mechanism to help new employees get acclimated. I personally enjoy the multi-faceted nature of the program. On one hand, it enables individuals to help each other understand the organization and on the other, it provides a means to contribute towards building SDLC’s evolving work culture!”
Vishakh Viswanathan, Consultant, Business Consulting