The webinar has been completed but you can still access the on-demand video of the webinar.
NOW-NEXT-NEW: A Rapid Response strategy for solving immediate challenges and adapting to market changes at-speed.
Business, as usual, won’t be possible for a while. Leaders require a new cadence of decision-making and strategic adaptation throughout and beyond the COVID-19 pandemic.
Geared towards c-level executives and their team leaders, our NOW–NEXT–NEW webinar will share an approach for selecting the best solutions to the challenges you face now, and in the near-term, while positioning for what’s next with speed, scale, and relevance.
Your team can master a disciplined response to demands for forced innovation, rapidly pivoting products and services, business models, and operations to build urgent resolve and strategic strength.
What’s clear is leaders are now on a decision-making, creative problem-solving cycle where some will survive and others will thrive beyond where they were when the pandemic began.
What We’ll Cover
- The Rapid Response approach to managing uncertain times and leveraging immediate solutions for possible long-term growth and market strength
- The nature of current and future cycles of decisions, learning, and improvement that we call NOW – NEXT – NEW
- Practical guidance on how to respond to forced innovation
- How to approach near-term problems and strategic opportunities and meet customer needs while enhancing revenue streams
- A model for pivoting current solutions and leveraging learning and innovation for longer-term growth